How to Order a Session
To request your session, contact me by email or phone with the following information:
Description: Animal's name, age, and a photo or basic physical description. I prefer to work from a photo but I will be able to connect without one if none is available. The best photo is fairly recent and shows your animal's face. If not supplying a photo, give a basic physical description, such as breed and colors.
For general sessions: Provide a list of topics or questions you'd like me to go over with your animal - whatever it is you'd like to accomplish with this session. If you're trying to solve a behavioral issue, briefly describe how long it's been going on and what you've already tried.
For lost pets, please provide the following:
- Date/time and location of where your pet became missing. Be as specific as possible. You can give an address or find it on an internet map and give me the coordinates.
- If your pet went missing from somewhere other than home, please give your home address as well.
- If there have been any sightings include the date/time and location of those.
You will receive an acknowledgement from me within 3 days to let you know what day I'll be speaking with your animal.
Make payment Payment is requested prior to your session and reserves your spot on my calendar.
Below are the standard session options and guidelines for selecting.
- 15 minutes
- Quick talk or follow-up
- 1 animal
- 30 minutes
- Standard session for 1 animal, or split between 2 animals
- Best option for behavior or health concerns, a list of questions, or afterlife.
- Split between up to 4 animals
- May be used in 15 or 30 minute increments as needed, over time.
- Perfect for multi-pet homes or if you want to check-in regularly with your animals.
- each addt'l 15 minutes / $27.50 If purchasing more than 60 minutes, time may be added in 15 minute increments at $27.50 per 15 minutes. (For example, 90 minutes for $165.)
Lost pet - Inital session
- One communication with your pet to obtain as many details as possible about the route taken, distance traveled, and current status.
Lost Pet - Follow Up
- If you do not find your pet after the first consultation, you may want me to contact your pet again for an update on their location. You can request updates as often as you like; a new fee is due for each attempt.
- Available in any amount
- Paper or email format. The certificate can be sent to you to give to your recipient, or sent directly to them with a personalized message. To order, simply send payment for desired gift amount and contact me with the delivery info.
- Valid for 1 year.
- By credit card or e-check via PayPal. Use the secure PayPal links below or send directly from your PayPal account to Eileen@TheAnimalsTellMe.com.
- Any electronic method that allows you to send money to an email address, sent to Eileen@TheAnimalsTellMe.com.
- Check or money order made payable to Eileen Leskovec and mailed to PO Box 292, Chesterland, OH 44026.
(Payments must be in US funds)
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch